Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all services and products offered to you by or through SDM Software Solutions website. Before using our services, we ask that you carefully and completely read these Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using the SDM Software Solutions, you must agree to these terms.
1. Account Terms
– You must accept these Terms of Service in order to use our service(s)/ products. Before using our products or services, you must complete the registration process and provide current, accurate information (full legal name with address and valid email address with contact number).
2. Use of the Service
– You accept the terms by accessing or using www.sdmsols.com. If you use this service on behalf of your company, you are also agreeing to abide by the Terms. You can use the Services offered by SDM Software Solutions, only if you bind a contract with us. In case of any changes or holding a service temporarily or permanently, with our services, you will be intimated by prior notice. The service should not be abused in any way. You do not acquire ownership of the content or services’ intellectual property by accessing or using our service.
– Copyright and other laws prohibit the partial or complete reproduction of SDM Software Solutions website components. Unless specifically permitted by us, no software, logo, graphic, sound, or image from the SDM Software Solutions website may be copied or re-transmitted.
4. Payment Terms / Refund Policy
– Before making a purchase of any products or services from SDM Software Solutions, SDMSOLs asks that you first talk to them and get answers to all of your questions and concerns.
• For Products – The license key for products will be provided after they are purchased. There is no Refund option available after the license key is delivered.
• For Service(s) – Your payments should be in advance and you can use either of these plans.
– Monthly Plan/ Quarterly/ Half Yearly or Annual Plan – No Refund Applicable and you can only stop using our service(s) after giving us at least 30-days notice. SDM Software Solutions prices for products and services are subject to change with user notification.
5. Cancellation and Termination
– You can cancel your contract/usage of your account at any time, but you alone are responsible for proper cancellation. If you cancel in the mid month, you can’t expect refunds from SDM Software Solutions. You won’t be billed for the service after you cancel it. SDM Software Solutions has rights to,
• Change / Discontinue/ temporarily/ permanently stop the service.
• Refuse or suspend or terminate your account.
6. Copyright and Ownership
– SDM Software Solutions and its successor have its own licensed innovation right to all safeguard capable parts however to a restricted. SDM Software Solutions may not be copied, altered, reproduced, or distributed in any way. SDM Software Solutions does not claim ownership of the intellectual property you upload or provide to the Service. However, you acknowledge that others may view and share your content if you send it via the Service. You do not acquire ownership of the content or services’ intellectual property by using our service.
7. Legal Use of the Website
– You are not allowed to use the website for anything that is illegal or unethical. You are not allowed to use the website in any way that could harm SDM Software Solutions infrastructure. You are not permitted to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of our servers or data.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
– Without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions, the laws of the Republic of India shall govern the Terms of Service and the relationship between you and SDM Software Solutions. SDM Software Solutions and you have agreed to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the Indian courts in Bhubaneswar.
9. Contact Information